Our Process | Our Benefits | Our Services
Mediation has become a popular and effective way to resolve elder issue disputes that arise between and among family members, healthcare providers and healthcare facilities.
The focus of mediation in this arena is on preserving relationships, addressing underlying needs and acknowledging feelings.
- Parties meet with us, an experienced gender balanced mediation team to discuss Elder issues of concern.
- We offer flexibility in the locations of our mediations; mediations may take place at our office, the elder’s home, the home of a friend or family member, a health care facility or wherever agreeable to those involved.
- Many elder issues/disputes are resolved in 1-2 (2) hour sessions. More complex matters with multiple issues and parties may require additional sessions.
- We guide the parties through a structured process and with our help, they are able voice their concerns and goals, identify their issues, generate possible options for resolution and finally agree on the solution that best meets their common needs.
- We reduce agreements to writing and as Attorneys, will prepare in or out of court documents as requested and appropriate.
- Quicker and less expensive than litigation. (See comparison table)
- Comfortable, safe and open environment for individuals to voice their concerns.
- Valued added service working with a gender balanced mediation team. Mediators are Attorneys and have financial and health care experience and backgrounds. (See attorney bios).
- Flexible hours and location.
- Education and resources made available.
- A gender-balanced mediation team with diverse skill sets.
- We provide an open, voluntary and confidential mediation setting.
- Joint and individual meetings with the parties as requested.
- We reduce agreements to writing and as Attorneys will prepare in or out of court documents as requested and appropriate.
Schedule An Initial Consultation
We, at Baron Law & Mediation can help you with any of these issues. We would be happy to meet with you. Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. If you are in need of experienced Massachusetts elder care mediator, please call us today to GET STARTED:
Massachusetts Elder Care Mediation
The Massachusetts elder care attorneys at Baron Law & Mediation provide family and elder care mediation services to individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston region including Essex County and Middlesex County and the cities and towns of Andover, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Danvers, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Melrose, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wrentham, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Baron Law & Mediation, LLP
Mediation and Elder Care Attorneys
800 Turnpike Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845