Our Process | Our Benefits | Our Services
Mediation has in recent years been accepted by individuals, small businesses and companies as a timely, cooperative and cost effective means to resolve disputes without court or litigation intervention. It is presently used for such matters as customer complaints, workplace issues between employees, management and owners. It is also a proven method of dispute resolution between co-owners and corporate officers.
- We offer flexibility in the locations of our mediations; mediations may take place at the mediator’s office, the company setting, by telephone conference or any place convenient to those involved.
- Management personnel, company/corporate owners and officers and employees meet with us, an experienced gender balanced mediation team to discuss all issues.
- We guide the parties through a structured process and with our help they are able to possibly for the first time voice their concerns and goals, identify their issues, generate possible options for resolution and finally agree on a solution which best meets their common needs.
- Most business mediations typically can be completed within 1-2 (2) hour mediation sessions depending upon the complexity of the issues.
- We reduce agreements to writing (prepare memorandums of understanding) that may be forwarded to your legal department for review and finalization.
- Quicker and less expensive than litigation. (See comparison table)
- Comfortable, safe and open environment for parties to voice their concerns. As the channels of communication open, we can then assist the parties toward the ultimate goal of coming to a self made agreement that meets the needs of all involved.
- Value added service. We, at Baron Law & Mediation, LLP feel that our diverse backgrounds, (see Attorney Bios) training and experience make our firm uniquely qualified to provide mediation services or train those in your HR departments about the process.
- Flexible hours and location.
- Fee Value Options: Costs will either be charged by per session rates as a flat fee or by contracting for a certain number of hours for an agreed upon fee.
- Mediation team with diverse skill sets.
- We provide an open, voluntary and confidential mediation setting.
- Joint and individual meetings with the parties as requested.
- We reduce agreements to writing (prepare memorandums of understanding).
Because the parties have taken responsibility for solving their own problem, have committed to its resolution and have produced the agreement themselves, the likelihood of its success is very high.
Schedule An Initial Consultation
We, at Baron Law & Mediation can help you with any of these issues. We would be happy to meet with you. Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. If you are in need of experienced Massachusetts business and company mediator, please call us today to GET STARTED:
Massachusetts Business and Company Mediation
The Massachusetts business mediators at Baron Law & Mediation provide business and company mediation services to businesses throughout the Greater Boston region including Essex County and Middlesex County and the cities and towns of Andover, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Danvers, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Melrose, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wrentham, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Baron Law & Mediation, LLP
Corporate Business Mediation Attorneys
800 Turnpike Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845