The Process | The Players | The Cost
Collaborative Divorce Practice offers you and your spouse an opportunity to resolve your divorce with the protection of attorneys, financial professionals, divorce coaches and child advocates as needed without going to court.
As parties to the collaborative law approach to divorce, you control the process, the timing, the necessary professionals, the costs and the goals.
By using this “team approach” which is voluntary and private, the family moves ahead through this delicate situation in an open, healthy and forward looking manner.
As an Attorney, Mediator, Collaborative Law Professional and Certified Divorce Financial Planner and member of the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the Massachusetts Council of Family Mediation, the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts and the Massachusetts Bar Association, Attorney Allan Baron will help you gather the appropriate and best professionals and neutrals suitable to assist with your specific matter.
- Download a Free Collaborative Divorce Knowledge Kit.
- For more information, case studies, comparison for other divorce options, please click here to view our compare comparison chart.
If you prefer, simply call or email Allan Baron directly to speak with him about the collaborative law process, fee ranges and how to GET STARTED.
- Attorneys agree not to go to court, work in a collaborative fashion with all other professionals involved (See Allan L. Baron bio)
- Quicker and less expensive than litigation (see comparison chart)
- Private, safe environment for couples and children to voice their concerns
- Flexible hours and locations to fit your schedules
- Choose your professionals as needed – attorneys, financial neutrals, divorce coaches, child advocates, real estate specialists, and pension and/or business valuators.
- We offer a 30 minute consultation via phone or in person, as appropriate.
- Start with us to build your “team” or add us to your existing team.
- Work with a collaborative practice team in furtherance of your stated goals including coming in within your budgeted costs and time constraints.
- Share educational and resource materials during and post the divorce process as requested.
- Work toward a forward looking, complete and workable divorce agreement in the most courteous and healthy manner possible.
Schedule a consultation
We would be happy to meet with you. Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. If you are in need of an experienced Collaborative law attorney, please call us today to GET STARTED:
Massachusetts Collaborative Law Attorneys
The Massachusetts collaborative law attorneys at Baron Law & Mediation provide services to individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston region including Essex County and Middlesex County and the cities and towns of Andover, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Melrose, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wrentham, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Baron Law & Mediation, LLP
Collaborative Law Attorneys
800 Turnpike Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845