Divorce Financial Services
Making educated and informed financial decisions about your divorce will impact you and your children moving forward.
Taking the initiative to become informed about the financial issues of divorce will put you in a better position to raise and negotiate each issue as you plan for or negotiate your divorce agreement.
Topics that should be within the divorce financial discussions and divorce financial planning topics in general include:
- Income earned by both parties now and in the future
- Employee benefits: health, dental, vision, FSA, stock options, restricted stock and cash benefits and non qualified compensation plans, etc.
- Real Estate (residential and rental income)
- Non-retirement: cash, savings, stocks, bonds, investments
- Retirement assets: IRA, 401K, pensions, etc.
- Life Insurance / Annuities
- Closely held business valuations
- Personal property and assets now and likely to be inherited
- Season-tickets to events
- College expenses
- Medical and life event expenses
Allan L. Baron is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)™. He is certified by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. CDFAs work with you to explain in a simplified manner what financial decisions need to be considered and help you to visualize options so that an informed decision may be made. CDFAs work with you alone or together with your professional team.
Allan is able to competently assist you with the following services:
- Gathering the necessary financial documents
- Preparation of a “needs budget” to determine your financial needs both now and in the future
- Preparation of reports and graphs to show you possible scenarios to dividing assets and liabilities along with the associated consequences
- Projection of future income needs and how this will effect your ability to keep your assets in place
- Provide you the information necessary to make informed decisions about the martial home
Schedule An Initial Consultation
Allan Baron is both an Attorney and a CDFA™. We, at Baron Law & Mediation can help you with your divorce financial planning and analysis. Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. If you are in need of experienced divorce financial analyst attorney, please call us today to GET STARTED:
Massachusetts Divorce Financial Analyst Attorney
The Massachusetts divorce financial analyst attorney at Baron Law & Mediation provides financial analysis services to individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston region including Essex County and Middlesex County and the cities and towns of Andover, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Danvers, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Melrose, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wrentham, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Baron Law & Mediation, LLP
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
800 Turnpike Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845