Attorney Amy Beth Baron
Amy Beth Baron is an Attorney, Mediator and Registered Nurse. Her family mediation and law practice includes the areas of divorce (pre-during-post), modification, custody, and guardianships. Amy is a lifelong resident of Massachusetts and product of the Melrose school system and Simmons College Nursing program. Amy received her law school education from the Massachusetts School of Law, where she majored in litigation and has been admitted to the Massachusetts Bar since 2001. While at the Massachusetts School of Law, she was a participating member of the Law Review. She had the privilege of interning for a Justice in the Essex County Superior Court in Lawrence, Massachusetts and also interned with the Essex County District Court in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Amy has had unique background in both the health care field and public service. In the healthcare field for over 18 years in a variety of positions and roles including acute care specializing in orthopedic and multiple trauma cases, infection control, workers compensation, employee health and home care. Amy served as a financial and nurse investigator for the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General in the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit of the Business and Labor Protection Bureau. She investigated alleged patient abuse, neglect and mistreatment issues as well as cases involving provider fraud on the Medicaid system. She focused her efforts primarily in patient abuse cases, requiring extensive record review, creation of time line chronologies, identification of causes of action and participation in trial proceedings.
Amy is married to her partner, Attorney Allan Baron. They reside in Andover, Massachusetts with their goldendoodle, Mason. Amy has a stepdaughter, Mariah, and a stepson, Alex, both in their 20′s. Amy is a proud member of the Red Sox Nation, the Massachusetts Bar Association, and Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation (MCFM).
- Well suited, experienced and qualified to assist in matters of elder care, nursing related issues including patient abuse, mistreatment and neglect and the mediation of disputes.
- Has worked in the health care and public service areas for 18 years.
- Has worked with elders and their adult children in regard to choices and strategies for various issues and choices of health care, and suitable legal strategies necessary to advocate for her clients in health care settings.
- Amy was awarded certification as a certified nurse life care planner in 2004 and as a certified case manager in 2005.
- Trained in mediation for the areas of elder care, nursing matters and divorce.
- Amy’s law and nursing background and her education in these areas afford her an excellent knowledge base and ability to relate to and work with clients who are in the midst of emotional and financial situations.
- A graduate of Simmons College and The Massachusetts School of Law, Cum Laude.
- Adjunct Instructor of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Preceptor for Northeastern University, Pharmacy Practice Department and the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Boston, Massachusetts.
Schedule a consultation with Attorney Amy Baron
Amy would be happy to meet with you. Contact her directly to schedule a confidential consultation. If you are in need of an experienced Massachusetts divorce or estate planning attorney and mediator, please contact Attorney Amy Baron today to GET STARTED:
Andover Family Law Attorney and Divorce Mediator
Attorney Amy Baron is located in Andover, Massachusetts and is a family law lawyer and divorce mediator. Baron Law & Mediation serves the Greater Boston region including Essex County and Middlesex County and the cities and towns of Andover, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Danvers, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Melrose, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wrentham, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Baron Law & Mediation, LLP
Andover Attorney and Family Mediator
800 Turnpike Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845