Allan Baron comes to Baron Law & Mediation with a diverse background as Attorney, Mediator and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst. Growing up in a large family in Connecticut that inspired values focusing on community service and education, Allan went on to attain a BA degree from the University of Connecticut and a Law degree from Suffolk Law School in Boston. Allan has worked in private law practice in Stamford, CT and in Andover, MA. In addition, he served as an Adjunct Professor at the Massachusetts School of Law for over 15 years while also operating his own law firm and mediation business with emphasis on helping elder, probate and divorcing couples. Allan has taught at a national e-learning institute educating students in paralegal studies. His desire to better serve his clients in estate, business and investment planning led him to obtain financial designations (securities, financial advising) and Life and Health Insurance license. He is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA™. Allan resides in Andover, Massachusetts with his wife and law partner, Amy, a mini goldendoodle named Mason and has two 20 something year old children, Mariah, a special education teacher in Burlington, VT and Alex, a musician/sound production artist in NYC.
- Well suited, experienced and qualified to assist in the issues of legal and mediation disputes.
- Has earned the status of Attorney, Mediator, Collaborative Law Professional, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst and a Professional licensed to sell Long Term Care insurance.
- Has been practicing individual centered law for over 20 years in the areas of divorce, real estate, estate planning, business matters, probate, and elder issues.
- Has been mediating for over 15 years both privately and as panel member of dispute resolution firm.
- Developed and taught as an Adjunct Professor at The Massachusetts School of Law at Andover courses in Family Law: Mediation and Negotiation, Litigation Practice and Ethics.
- To be of greater value to his clients became a certified divorce financial analyst (CDFA) ™ to help clients identify, generate options and best deal with the financial consequences of divorce.
- Has worked with large financial institutions for financial planning, investment planning, insurance planning, employee benefit planning and estate planning.
- Holds a Massachusetts Health and Life Insurance License and is able to discuss and help you to apply for a long term care policy that suits your needs and ability to pay.
- MBA – Massachusetts Bar Association
- MCFM – Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- IDFA – Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- MCLC – Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- IACP – International Academy of Collaborative Law Professionals
Schedule a consultation with Attorney Allan Baron
Allan would be happy to meet with you. Contact him directly to schedule a confidential consultation. If you are in need of an experienced attorney, mediator or divorce financial analyst, please contact Attorney Allan Baron today to GET STARTED!